Today I am excited to announce the release of my first book, Weighed and Found Wanting. Weighed and Found Wanting is an analysis of Evangelical political engagement in America. Weighed and Found Wanting will be a two-volume analysis with Vol. I analyzing the matter from the African American perspective. Lord willing, Volume II will explore the matter from the Caucasian perspective.

My thesis is no Evangelical, seeking fidelity to the Word of God, can in good conscience align themselves with the Democratic Party as presently constituted.

I submit the political engagement of Evangelicals in America results in a pox on both the heads of African American and Caucasian Evangelicals. I understand my role as Ezekiel's Watchman, calling my fellow Evangelicals to repent before it is too late. For some Evangelicals, their actions indicate they are not truly saved. For other Evangelicals, though they may be saved, they are walking in gross disobedience.

Both options bring disrepute to the name and majestic rule of Jesus Christ. I submit my book for your consideration with fear and trembling.

Dr. Ricky V. Kyles






Comments